Congratulations to all those crowned the winners this week at Imbibe’s Personality of the Year 2013!
Earlier this week, the creme de la creme of the UK drinks trade gathered in anticipation of the hotly awaited results from this Year’s Imbibe’s Personality of the Year awards.
With top personalities within the bar, restaurant, hotel and pub sectors all having made the shortlist, the panel of judges assembled with breathtaking views of London in the background, whilst guests enjoyed a selection of delicious drinks while the final deliberations were made in recognition of those that excel at their professional fields.
Categories for awards included Innovator of the Year, Educator of the Year, Restaurant Personality of the Year, Bar Personality of the Year as well as Hotel, Pub and ‘Hot Stuff’ of the Year and ending up with the ‘Industry Legend’ and ‘Chairman’s’ Awards.
Finally, the judge’s decisions were announced in spectacular style and all at WineWeaver would like to wish our congratulations to the winners for this year’s awards.
- Restaurant Personality of the Year – Xavier Rousset MS, Texture and 28°-50°, London
- Innovator of the Year – Sukhinder Singh, The Whisky Exchange
- Educator of the Year – Melissa Cole, beer writer and educator
- Bar Personality of the Year – Alex Kratena, Artesian at The Langham, London
- Pub Personality of the Year – Nick Gibson, The Drapers Arms, London
- Hotel Personality of the Year – Robin Hutson, Lime Wood and The Pig, Hampshire
- Hot Stuff Personality of the Year – Andy Mil, Match Bar
- Industry Legend – Dick Bradsell, El Camion, London
- Chairmans Award – Laura Rhys MS, Hotel TerraVina, Hampshire
Enjoy celebrating in style this weekend everybody and looking forward to next year’s awards already!